This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa]: Add strength reduction to SSAPRE
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:25:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa]: Add strength reduction to SSAPRE
On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 06:10 PM, Diego Novillo wrote:
Should I comment these?
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Daniel Berlin wrote:
* tree-flow.h: Remove EXPR* macros in favor of inline functions.
Looks OK, except for some missing newlines to separate the inline
I didn't want to because they seem simple enough, and it would double
the space they take up.
Maybe we should move these things to tree-flow-inline.h or something,
and just #include it?
They seem to dirty up tree-flow.h.
The declarations should still be there, of course, i'm only suggesting
moving the implementation.
* tree-dfa.c: Change EXPR* macros to the new functions.
OK. I was going to point out that you should shift the values
for the other bitmasks now that you removed E_INJ. But I will be
changing that into an enum shortly, so don't bother.
Bootstrapped and tested, I assume?
Both on i686-pc-linux-gnu and powerpc-apple-darwin6.0