This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gcc-3_4-basic-improvements-branch] cfgloop.c: Remove unusedfunctions.
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: dnovillo at redhat dot com, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:06:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [gcc-3_4-basic-improvements-branch] cfgloop.c: Remove unusedfunctions.
On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
> > Please also check if they are used on the cfg-branch, in the new loop
> > optimizer (*-new.c). If so, it means they are needed anyway.
> OK. I'll check with other ongoing branches as well.
Well, I'm not so sure that's necessary.
I only mention the cfg-branch because i've seen a lot of
cfg-branch->mainline merges done, but know that not everything on the
cfg-branch has been merged.
Thus, the source of unused functions.
> > And before you get to it, please don't remove the unused functions in
> > dominance.c, as they are used on the cfg-branch as well.
> Kazu Hirata