This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] MS Bitfields (3rd try)
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: rupp at gnat dot com
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:10:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MS Bitfields (3rd try)
- References: <FE465D8F724E3F4F811D067203A214AE0621DF2F@red-msg-08.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <18c601c25880$73370900$0500a8c0@Jinx> <205701c25e8c$9bb64000$0500a8c0@Jinx>
> Reply-To: "Douglas B Rupp" <email@example.com>
> From: "Douglas B Rupp" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:55:45 -0700
> This patch fixes known MS bitfield bugs.
> Config file patches and Interix specific tests that were previously
> submitted for consideration
> have been removed from this patch pending update to expand target_flags.
This is OK.
> Bootstrapped and tested on Interix.
[Without the rest of the patch, it couldn't have been a very good test
on Interix, could it?]
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>