This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Remove xfail for gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-stdarg-1.x on PA
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 00:23:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Remove xfail for gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-stdarg-1.x on PA
gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-stdarg-1.x no longer fails on the PA. Since
hppa*-*-* is the only target listed in gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-stdarg-1.x,
I have removed the file from the trunk.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)
2002-09-17 John David Anglin <email@example.com>
* gcc.c-torture/execute/strct-stdarg-1.x: Remove file.