This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix execute/20020412-1.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:27:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: fix execute/20020412-1.c
- References: <3D765D6D.FD18417B@superh.com>
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 08:22:21PM +0100, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> I'm not sure if store_one_arg is wrong here - it passes as
> alignment PARM_BOUNDARY. This is the correct as alignment
> of the 8 byte slot where the argument is passed, but it is not the
> alignment of the place where the struct tiny is actually stored.
Is this fixed by
if you remove the #ifdef ARGS_GROW_DOWNWARD around
the FUNCTION_ARG_PADDING check?
Additionally, we should probably be examining SIZE before
dropping the alignment all the way down to BITS_PER_UNIT.