This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
trivial patch for gcc-3.2 branch
- From: Jeff Law <law at porcupine dot slc dot redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:03:29 -0600
- Subject: trivial patch for gcc-3.2 branch
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
After a private discussion with Mark, I've installed the attached patch
on the gcc-3.2 branch. It's a backport of code we installed into the
mainline a few months ago.
It simply avoids including machmode.def (which is GPL'd) in the libgcc2
library (which is GPL + exception clause). This was a request made by
the FSF to clean up some licensing ambiguity for libgcc.
* libgcc2.c: Do not include machmode.h.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c,v
retrieving revision 220.127.116.11
retrieving revision 18.104.22.168.2.1
diff -c -3 -p -r22.214.171.124 -r126.96.36.199.2.1
*** libgcc2.c 21 May 2002 23:44:38 -0000 188.8.131.52
--- libgcc2.c 16 Sep 2002 22:51:12 -0000 184.108.40.206.2.1
*************** Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - S
*** 36,43 ****
- #include "machmode.h"
/* Don't use `fancy_abort' here even if config.h says to use it. */
--- 36,41 ----