This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] optimization docs part 6
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Jerome L Quinn <jlquinn at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 16 Sep 2002 10:44:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] optimization docs part 6
- References: <OF240095B2.D83B4CFE-ON85256C25.00575768-85256C25.0057A514@us.ibm.com>
Jerome L Quinn <email@example.com> writes:
> In this last patch, I reworked the -0 descriptions some. The -O2 flag
> needed it as it
> was incorrect. The remainder I thought was more readable.
> 2002-08-30 Jerry Quinn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc/gcc/doc/invoke.texi (Optimization Options): Clean up -O flag
This patch is OK, but it needs an assignment and please note my
earlier comments about ChangeLog entry formatting.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>