This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:09:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: SYMBOL_REF_FLAG
I think the flag_pic issues require changes that are too invasive
to be fixed on the GCC 3.2 branch. There wasn't powerpc64-linux support
before, so it cannot be a regression. The flag_pic stuff needs to remain
as patches in the private source tree of backported GCC 3.3 functionality.