This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] (Update:) fortran f/target.c cross tweak to not fail forbig-endian hosts.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alan Modra<amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:42:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] (Update:) fortran f/target.c cross tweak to not fail forbig-endian hosts.
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Toon Moene wrote:
Is the patch ok to commit, trunk and 3.2 branch?
It's OK for the trunk, but I have no authority over the branch.
You have! (Cf. the little table on our main web page, where the various
release branches are listed.) :-)
On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
As mentioned, yes, it's a regression. This patch wasn't there
in 3.0 so big-endian hosts worked there AFAIK.
Fascinating - I thought I had; off-list. However, my out-box doesn't
show it ...
That means, the patch qualifies for the 3.2 branch, if Toon approves.
So yes, I approve this patch for the 3.2 branch.
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)