This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -ffinite-math-only and g77.
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:32:31 +0200
- Subject: Re: -ffinite-math-only and g77.
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Toon Moene wrote:
After consultation of comp.lang.fortran, reading through the Fortran 95
Standard and the upcomping Fortran 2000 Standard, and off-list
discussion, I've come to the conclusion that it serves g77 future best
if I remove the default setting of -ffinite-math-only from f/com.c
I don't think that's necessary - the change I undid has not been in any
released version of GCC.
Might this be worth a mention on the web page at gcc-3.3/changes.html
(or the Fortran web page references from there)?
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)