This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IA64 HP-UX patch for external function declarations
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:32:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: IA64 HP-UX patch for external function declarations
- References: <200209091728.KAA27051@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 10:28:01AM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Would you approve the checkin if I take out the removal of the '#'
> suffix? That would at least fix the issue of putting out external
> declarations when they are not needed on HP-UX (and getting bogus
> undefines) and take care of 90% of what this patch is trying to do.