This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.2, mainline] fix spec2000 sixtrack misscompilation
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at cygnus dot com, aj at suse dot de, patches at x86-64 dot org
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:35:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.2, mainline] fix spec2000 sixtrack misscompilation
- References: <20020902100956.GO7191@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 12:09:56PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * loop.c (loop_gics_reduce): Emit addition after.
I think this is ok. I don't suppose you can build a reduced
test case for this? That would help my peace of mind.