This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: .CPP extension
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 10:11:51 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: .CPP extension
On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Devang Patel wrote:
> 2002-09-06 Devang Patel <email@example.com>
> * gcc.c (struct default_compiler): Recognizes input file names
> .CPP extension as C++ source files.
> * cp/lang-spec.h: Same.
The supported extensions are documented in invoke.texi - this patch needs
documentation. If there's a suitable testsuite area where a .CPP file can
be put and will be compiled based on its extension (the testsuite driver
not passing any -x options to specify the language of the input) then
there should be a testcase as well.
Joseph S. Myers