This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed^3 bootstrap patch for 3.3
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: 06 Sep 2002 12:54:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed^3 bootstrap patch for 3.3
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><200209060140.VAA24956@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
> > Could you explain the problem (at a local level) the patch fixes, and
> > how it fixes it?
> FYI, Honza already has reviewed and agreed with the patch, but he
> cannot approve it.
Zdenek Dvorak <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> The liveness information is updated incorrectly in the patched function;
> this may cause (under rare circumstances) the iterative algorithm
> recomputing it not to terminate.
Thank you! The patch is OK, please commit it.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>