This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: _Pragma() from macros - bug
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk
- Cc: 157416 at bugs dot debian dot org, asuffield at debian dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: _Pragma() from macros - bug
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
I am confused by the new test gcc.dg/cpp/_Pragma4.c that was added by
this patch and wonder if I am missing something or if there is a typo in
I believe the test is searching for the string '#pragma bat' (bat with a
t) to see if the tests succeeded, but how would that appear in the
output? Shouldn't it be searching for '#pragma bar' (bar with an r)?
Or am I just really confused? The test is currently failing for me.