This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] ARM MASK_RETURN_ADDR fix for mixed 26/32-bit
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at cambridge dot arm dot com>
- To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 09:17:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] ARM MASK_RETURN_ADDR fix for mixed 26/32-bit
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 01:14:27PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > Use gen_int_mode instead of GEN_INT. Otherwise cross-compiles
> > from 64-bit hosts will break.
> Ok, here's an updated patch.
You should also add TARGET_ARM as a condition to the two new md file
OK with that change.