This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR target/7374: Typo in alpha.md's abstf2
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Scott Snyder <snyder at fnal dot gov>
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:36:49 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR target/7374: Typo in alpha.md's abstf2
On 6 Sep 2002, Rainer Orth wrote:
> Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
> > I've confirmed that the following patch fixes the problem by running
> > a complete bootstrap, all languages except Ada and treelang, on
> > alphaev67-dec-osf5.1. A "make -k check" showed no new regressions,
> > but did fix the failure of 26_numerics/complex_inserters_extractors.cc
> > in libstdc++-v3.
> There's already another PR libstdc++/6553 since this testsuite failure
> happens only on alpha-dec-osf5, not alpha-dec-osf4. This makes a lot of
> sense since 128 bit long double (i.e. TFmode support) only exists in Tru64
> UNIX V5.x, so the bug doesn't affect V4.0.
Thanks for reminding me. I didn't add this one to my list of patches
awaiting review, so I forgot to ping it at the end of the month.
Could someone approve this patch for mainline, and to close both
PR target/7374 and PR libstdc++/6553 in GNATS?
Many thanks in advance.