This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] MS Bitfields for Interix
- From: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
- To: "Donn Terry" <donnte at microsoft dot com>,"Geoff Keating" <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:17:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MS Bitfields for Interix
- Organization: Ada Core Technologies, Inc
- References: <0b0801c254e8$97db9050$0500a8c0@Jinx> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Douglas B Rupp" <rupp at gnat dot com>
Since Interix3 is still in beta test, the restriction against new
functionality is arguably not applicable in this
> This patch adds new functionality and so can't be committed while we're in
phase 3. You might want to post the bug-fixes separately if
> you want to put them in right now.