This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rs6000 extzvsi pattern breakage
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 12:11:35 -0700
- Subject: Re: rs6000 extzvsi pattern breakage
--On Friday, September 06, 2002 12:13:57 AM +0930 Alan Modra
On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 10:11:20PM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
* config/rs6000/rs6000.md (extzvsi_internal2): Revert most of
2002-07-26 change. Comment.
Here's a testcase, which fails on current gcc-3.2 powerpc-linux.
I'd like to commit the patch and testcase everywhere.
Make sure you XFAIL the test case, and put an entry in GNATS.
GNATS is for bug-tracking; the testsuite is for making sure we don't
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com