This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unreviewed loop patch
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:59:40 -0400
- Subject: Unreviewed loop patch
I found out today that Joern's patch:
Thu Jul 25 13:03:18 2002 J"orn Rennecke <email@example.com>
* loop.c (scan_loop): Don't mark separate insns out of a libcall
(move_movables): Abort if we see the first insn of a libcall.
* gcc.c-torture/execute/loop-14.c: New test.
also applies to the GCC 3.2 branch and fixes the bug there. Could someone
review this patch for trunk and branch?
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer