This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: vector constants
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:10:06 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: vector constants
- References: <8B81DC66-C02E-11D6-892F-003065C86F94@apple.com>
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:48:39AM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> This corrects a bug in vector constant handling. Since rtx_const_un is
> a union, the veclo and vechi fields formerly overlapped; stores into
> them clobbered each other.
Patch is ok.