This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
H8300 - scratch reg allocated for shifts
- From: tm <tm at mail dot kloo dot net>
- To: dhananjayd at kpit dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, kazu at cs dot umass dot edu, law at redhat dot com,shumpei dot kawasaki at hsa dot hitachi dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:45:47 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: H8300 - scratch reg allocated for shifts
I just realized that Kazu added a patch previously to
specify when a scratch registers is needed for H8300/H shifts,
and I think your code changes some of those assumptions.
So, there may be some changes required for h8300_shift_needs_scratch_p()
to properly support the new modifications.