This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IA64 Patch for setting CPP builtins.
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:52:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: IA64 Patch for setting CPP builtins.
> Is anyone currently working on support for itanium2? Steve Christiansen
> was working on it but is no longer at IBM, and I'm no longer involved in
> Itanium support. I have Steve's patch and now that Intel has lifted the
> NDA I can post it if anyone is interested. I think it will need to be
> integrated with the work that Vlad is doing.
We are not currently working on Itanium2 support here and may or may not
have a chance to do so in the future but I think it might be helpful to
post the patch just so there is a record of it for the future in case
someone does have the time to look at it. The integration work can be
done if and when someone picks it up.