This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor patch for H8300
- From: Jeff Law <law at porcupine dot slc dot redhat dot com>
- To: "Arati Dikey" <AratiD at kpit dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 11:21:00 -0600
- Subject: Re: Minor patch for H8300
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <69595093233BB547BB70CF5E492B63F26AD277@sohm.kpit.com>, "Arati Dikey
>The h8300 assembler writes the type of optimization in the beginning of
>the assembly file as a comment. When the optimization selected is -Os,
>it writes -O2.
>Following patch corrects it.
Thanks. I made a minor formatting fix and installed your change.