This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: ObjC fix typed selector duplication
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Nicola Pero <nicola at brainstorm dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexander Malmberg <alexander at malmberg dot org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 13:30:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: ObjC fix typed selector duplication
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Nicola Pero wrote:
I'd like to apply alex's patch to reduce selector bloating in the GNU
runtime, submitted as part of PR/5956.
It fixes a (trivial) typo which causes duplicated selectors to be inserted
into the object code - for the GNU runtime only.
[I've also replaced 'proto' with 'prototype' (a shy attempt at increasing
a little the code readability)].
Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, no regressions; fixes PR/5956.
Ok to commit to head ?
Wed Jul 3 14:38:12 2002 Nicola Pero <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* objc/objc-act.c (build_typed_selector_reference): Fix typo which
was causing the new selector never to match the existing ones
(Patch by Alexander Malmberg <email@example.com>).
This is OK, thanks. (Sorry to have let it slide!)