This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Use __uselocale in monetary_members.cc
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>, bkoz at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roland at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 19:07:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use __uselocale in monetary_members.cc
- References: <20020830123828.Y1013@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> <20020901063834.A7920@devserv.devel.redhat.com> <3D71F990.email@example.com> <3D725033.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3D7254D5.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 07:56:37PM +0200, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> > Paolo Carlini wrote:
> >> I'm not sure about the details, but must probably something must be done
> >> also about the wcsrtombs calls still present in
> >> config/locale/gnu/ctype_members.cc (ctype<wchar_t>::do_narrow),
> > Yes, but this is another issue.
> Indeed, mine was just a reminder.
> More generally, I see now that there are various mbsrtowcs calls that
> probably must be fixed too. After Jakub's checkins I volunteer to work
> on those, if nobody beats me.
Not only mbsrtowcs, btowc, wctob, wcsrtombs and others too...