This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: V3 PATCH: numeric_limits<> support, fix PR/3865
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 01 Sep 2002 13:15:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: V3 PATCH: numeric_limits<> support, fix PR/3865
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020831010710.GC1501@redhat.com> <email@example.com> <20020901105738.GA8463@daikokuya.co.uk>
Neil Booth <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:-
| > I like your design better. Can we agree on implementing that for 3.4
| > rather than 3.3?
| If we do this, let's leave the macros undocumented so that third
| party code doesn't come to rely on them.
I have no problem with that. I thought gccint.texi was for GCC
developers only and I was "obliged" by some conventions to document
Does everybody agree I revert the documentation patch?