This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to remove __cplusplus extern "C" gunk from libf2c
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 21:28:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch to remove __cplusplus extern "C" gunk from libf2c
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
- References: <200205311455.KAA04477@caip.rutgers.edu>
"Kaveh R. Ghazi" wrote:
> This patch deletes the __cplusplus extern "C" gunk from libf2c. Note
> I didn't remove it from the external interface header g2c.hin, just
> from the internal files. So one can still *link* C++ code with
> libf2c. What I'm removing is the ability to supposedly *build* libf2c
> with a C++ compiler. :-)
> Ok to install?
OK, thanks !
Toon Moene - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
Join GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)