This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix a couple of warnings from pa.c
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:19:40 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fix a couple of warnings from pa.c
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <200205310437.g4V4bOAT004392@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>, "John David Anglin
> This patch fixes a couple of warnings resulting from changes to
> ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK. The include for output.h is moved after
> the one for tree.h to ensure TREE_CODE is defined when output.h
> is included.
> Tested under hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11.
> J. David Anglin email@example.com
> National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-66
> 2002-05-31 John David Anglin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * pa.c: Move output.h include after tree.h include.
> (pa_asm_output_mi_thunk): Constify identifier lab.