This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed fix for 3.1 branch
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 02 19:44:16 EDT
- Subject: Re: Proposed fix for 3.1 branch
Unfortunately, all of the EH tests break on ia64 with this
patch in. I havn't had time to track down exactly why.
Thanks for testing it. This is very weird and there's obviously something
peculiar going on since a change in scheduling shouldn't affect that. Let
me know what you find.
Also, I'm not fully sure I understand your suggested approach to this for 3.2,
by the way.