This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed fix for 3.1 branch
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:44:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Proposed fix for 3.1 branch
- References: <10205281208.AA22101@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 08:08:50AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> * sched-deps.c (sched_analyze_insn): Move post-barrier handling
> before reg_pending_barrier handling and set reg_pending_barrier if
> call was in previous basic block.
> (sched_analyze): If insn before this basic block is a CALL_INSN,
> set in_post_call_group_p and (new) cal_in_previous_bb_p.
> (init_deps): Initialize call_in_previous_bb_p.
> * sched-int.h (struct deps): New field call_in_previous_bb_p.
Unfortunately, all of the EH tests break on ia64 with this
patch in. I havn't had time to track down exactly why.