This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: partial PATCH: initial configuration for sparc64-*-openbsd*
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:35:13 +0100
- Subject: Re: partial PATCH: initial configuration for sparc64-*-openbsd*
- References: <20020529204908.A6294@tetto.liafa.jussieu.fr>
Marc Espie wrote:-
> +This file is part of GNU CC.
> +GNU CC is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> +it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
> +the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
> +any later version.
> +GNU CC is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> +but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> +MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
> +GNU General Public License for more details.
> +You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
> +along with GNU CC; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
> +the Free Software Foundation, 59 Temple Place - Suite 330,
> +Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. */