This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] "doc" and "dvi" target for makefile
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <dewar at gnat dot com>, <brosgol at gnat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:00:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Ada] "doc" and "dvi" target for makefile
On Friday, May 24, 2002, at 04:18 , Florian Weimer wrote:
> Here's the updated version of the patch, after Rainer's changes have
> been merged.
> The generated Texinfo files which will be committed, too, are not
> included in the patches below, of course.
The Ada part looks fine, but you need to get the global parts approved
by a different maintainer.
Thanks for the patch.