This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mingw32] Remove -remap from CPP_SPEC
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:08:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: [mingw32] Remove -remap from CPP_SPEC
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 08:15:19AM +1000, Danny Smith wrote:
>The -remap switch is not necessary on mingw32 since, as with other w32 targets,
>long filenames are supported. -remap also causes tradcpp0 to fail.
>This patch removes the switch from CPP_SPEC in mingw32.h.
>It has already been removed for cygwin.
>Tested on 3.1 release and on 3.2 20020522 (experimental)
>Okay for trunk?
>2002-05-23 Danny Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * config/i386/mingw32.h (CPP_SPEC): Remove -remap.
Yes, please check it in. You can also check it in on the cygwin 3.1