This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: thread-local storage: c front end and generic backend patch
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:37:42 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: thread-local storage: c front end and generic backend patch
On Tue, 21 May 2002, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Joseph, the extend.texi documentation has some user-level
> description of the extension. I've tried to come up with
> a set of edits for C99, but I'm not sure where to put them,
> or exactly what form they should take. Thoughts?
I think they should go in extend.texi just after the user-level
Joseph S. Myers