This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH to emit_tinfo_decl
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:36:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH to emit_tinfo_decl
At 09:54 13.05.2002, Jason Merrill wrote:
>The discussion of EH and shared objects pointed out a frontend bug; we were
>emitting a type_info even when we were suppressing the vtable. Fixed thus.
>Tested i686-pc-linux-gnu, applied trunk, queued for 3.1.1.
>2002-05-13 Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * rtti.c (emit_tinfo_decl): Call import_export_decl.
> * decl2.c (import_export_decl): Set DECL_NOT_REALLY_EXTERN on
> tinfo decls by default. Don't mess with the builtins.
Jason, the abi/rtti1.C testcase you committed with that patch fails on
powerpc-linux-gnu if compiled with -fPIC, is that expected?