This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++: taking address of const object with non-const operator&
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:27:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++: taking address of const object with non-const operator&
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ok to install? Tested on athlon-pc-linux-gnu.
Yes, but parenthesize the (a || b ? c : d) construct further so that
it's obvious how that groups.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com