This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: cygwin/java patches for 3.1
- From: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:12:37 +1000
- Subject: RE: cygwin/java patches for 3.1
From: Boehm, Hans [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, 17 May 2002 2:12
To: Billinghurst, David (CRTS); email@example.com
Subject: RE: cygwin/java patches for 3.1
Does this make sense without the Cygwin pthreads support in the garbage collector? That patch (from
Dan Bonachea) is currently in my tree, and I think the plan is to merge my next version into 3.2.
It's a fairly substantial patch. I had no plans to change the 3.1 GC other than to fix any serious bugs
that might appear.