This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RTL_FLAG_CHECK patch
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: davem at redhat dot com (David S. Miller)
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com, thorpej at wasabisystems dot com, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:03:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: RTL_FLAG_CHECK patch
> It is possible to have a normal INSN with a delay slot on the PA.
> Ok, I see how the PA millicode stuff works now.
Build now seems to be proceeding ok.
> @@ -3630,7 +3631,8 @@ dbr_schedule (first, file)
> rtx target;
> if (GET_CODE (insn) == JUMP_INSN
> - || GET_CODE (insn) == CALL_INSN)
> + || GET_CODE (insn) == CALL_INSN
> + || GET_CODE (insn) == INSN)
> INSN_ANNULLED_BRANCH_P (insn) = 0;
I believe that the above check is not necessary. next_active_insn
has already done the check.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)