This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] checking version of rtl flag access macros
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com (Janis Johnson)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:14:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] checking version of rtl flag access macros
> > > -/* 1 if insn is a branch that should not unconditionally execute its
> > > - delay slots, i.e., it is an annulled branch. */
> > > -#define INSN_ANNULLED_BRANCH_P(INSN) ((INSN)->unchanging)
> > > +/* 1 in an INSN in the delay slot of a branch insn if an annulling branch
> > > + should be used. */
> > > +#define INSN_ANNULLED_BRANCH_P(RTX) (RTL_FLAG_CHECK1((RTX), INSN)->unchanging)
> Your mail to gcc-bugs says that the macro is used with JUMP_INSN. If
The comment for the macro indicates that the macro is for branch insns.
The code INSN is used for insns that cannot jump. I believe that the
check should be against both JUMP_INSN and CALL_INSN.
The comment needs to be adjusted as INSN isn't an argument of the macro.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)