This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Lose two target macros.
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 00:39:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Lose two target macros.
- References: <20020507065917.GA12690@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 07:59:18AM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:
> This removes the unused MAX_CHAR_TYPE_SIZE, and elides the need
> for WCHAR_UNSIGNED (currently undocumented and the source of
> a few test failures). It has the benefit that CPP now also
> obeys things like -fshort-wchar. Both are poisoned.
> I think CPP's target dependencies are now complete and isolated
> in the options struct.
There's still INCLUDE_DEFAULTS and all its sub-macros.