This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] [wwwdocs] [3.1] Mention the Ada front end
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:53:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Ada] [wwwdocs] [3.1] Mention the Ada front end
On Thursday, May 2, 2002, at 10:03 , Florian Weimer wrote:
> Please note that the Ada front end is still work in progress.
I'd prefer a slight wording change:
Please note that the integration of the Ada front end is still a work
This clarifies that the front end itself is stable technology.