This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] [wwwdocs] [3.1] Mention the Ada front end
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 18:40:53 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [Ada] [wwwdocs] [3.1] Mention the Ada front end
On Thu, 2 May 2002, Florian Weimer wrote:
> The following patch documents the existence of the Ada front end and
> states that it is still work in progress.
(Of course, if Robert has additional comments, please consider these
as well, but let's commit this for now -- we're already getting user
inquiries on a regular base.)
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/