This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Ada] [wwwdocs] [3.1] Mention the Ada front end
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 16:03:53 +0200
- Subject: [Ada] [wwwdocs] [3.1] Mention the Ada front end
The following patch documents the existence of the Ada front end and
states that it is still work in progress.
--- changes.html.~1.23.~ Sat Apr 27 18:58:33 2002
+++ changes.html Thu May 2 15:57:44 2002
@@ -142,6 +142,15 @@
<a href="http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html">the Fortran
+<a href="http://www.gnat.com/">Ada Core Technologies, Inc</a>, has contributed
+its GNAT Ada 95 front end and associated tools. The GNAT compiler fully
+implements the Ada language as defined by the ISO/IEC 8652 standard.
+Please note that the Ada front end is still work in progress.
<h2>New Targets and Target Specific Improvements</h2>