This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix cpp ICE (regression from 2.95.x or 3.0.4)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "zack at codesourcery dot com" <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk" <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:00:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix cpp ICE (regression from 2.95.x or 3.0.4)
- References: <20020501072335.C23056@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
> Ok to commit?
> Mark, is this ok for branch too?
Since it's a regression, and since Zack reviewed it, yes, it's OK.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com