This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: tree dumping for gcj
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- To: tromey at redhat dot com
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:26:03 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Patch: tree dumping for gcj
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Tom Tromey writes:
> This patch adds some support for tree-dumping to gcj. With this,
> you can dump a class or a function before optimizations are done.
Yes please. Thanks a lot for doing that.