This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix kennerism
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:35:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix kennerism
- References: <10112302103.AA06063@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 04:03:28PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> FAIL: gcc.c-torture/compile/20001226-1.c, -O2
If you look in gcc.log, this one ought to be a timeout. It is
possible to modify the dejagnu timeout variable to let this pass.
Probably 6 minutes instead of 5 would do.
IIRC, this is in $prefix/share/dejagnu/remote.exp. Search for
> FAIL: gcc.dg/asm-fs-1.c (test for excess errors)
You should mark this one XFAIL for osf, since it tests
-ffunction-sections, which ECOFF cannot support.
> Plus a large number in execute/ieee
You should examine these. We're setting -mieee in execute/ieee/ieee.exp
these days, so all of these should pass.