This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2001-12-29T23:23:46Z.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, <gcc-regression at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, <rth at redhat dot com>, <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 09:41:33 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2001-12-29T23:23:46Z.
On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Geoff Keating wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> In addition to causing the bootstrap failure on x86-linux,
Misattribution spotted. According to
it was either rth:s or Jakub:s patch.
> this patch
> also causes bootstrap to fail on powerpc-linux. Please also note the
> regressions on powerpc-eabisim.
Attribution correct (at least) in the last sentence, it seems.