This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2001-12-29T23:23:46Z.
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: geoffk at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 01 07:43:22 EST
- Subject: Re: GCC build failed for native with your patch on 2001-12-29T23:23:46Z.
In addition to causing the bootstrap failure on x86-linux, this patch
also causes bootstrap to fail on powerpc-linux.
The patch didn't cause the bootstrap failure: the tester said that the
bootstrap had failed the last time too.
Also, your subsequent change to dwarf2out.c has no ChangeLog entry;
please add one. (It doesn't fix the bootstrap problems either.)
It was part of the same ChangeLog entry. But it should have nothing to do
with the bootstrap failure, so I'm not surprised.
On what platform did you test your dwarf2out.c changes?