This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testcase] Removed lexical scopes ICE (was Re: scheduling vs lexical scopes)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 08:19:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: [testcase] Removed lexical scopes ICE (was Re: scheduling vs lexical scopes)
- References: <20011227151618.A31660@redhat.com> <20011228103311.A4087@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 10:33:11AM -0500, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Ok to commit the testcases?
> Any ideas on what can be done about this (especially debug-4: the best would
> be not emit baz.0 at all)?